Accident Investigation Training Course
This accident investigation course covers the processes involved in systematically investigating incidents, and identifying the underlying cause or real cause of the accident or incident. Understanding and identifying the real cause of an accident is paramount in minimising workplace incidents.
The Easy HR Accident Investigation training course is designed specifically for Workplace Health and Safety Officers who may be required to investigate workplace accidents.
This course gives Accident Investigators the basic investigation skills needed to carry out workplace accident and incident investigations.
- Understanding stages of incident investigation
- Factors affecting the investigation
- Identifying key information when investigating incidents
- Understanding Hazard Analysis
- Planning and conducting incident investigations
- Intervention points for prevention
- Protecting Evidence
- Barriers to investigation
- Immediate & Underlying Causes
- Root Cause Analysis and causative events
- Fishbone Technique
- Effective results communication & preparing reports
Who Should Attend
- Workplace Health and Safety Committee members (HSCs)
- Workplace Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs)
- Company accident Investigators
- Workplace Safety Professionals
- Line Managers
- Human Resource Managers