Accident Investigation Online Training Course
This nationally recognised accident investigation course covers the processes involved in systematically investigating incidents, and identifying the underlying cause or real cause of the accident or incident. Understanding and identifying the real cause of an accident is paramount in minimising workplace incidents.
This accident investigation course is offered online. This means that you can start at any time.
- Understanding stages of incident investigation
- Factors affecting the investigation
- Identifying key information when investigating incidents
- Planning and conducting incident investigations
- Barriers to investigation
- Immediate & Underlying Causes
- Root Cause Analysis and causative events
- Fishbone Technique
- Effective results communication & preparing reports
Who Should Attend
- Workplace Health and Safety Committee members (HSCs)
- Workplace Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs)
- Company accident Investigators
- Workplace Safety Professionals
- Line Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Participants must complete the take home assignment in order to be issued with a statement of attainment. Participants who do not complete the assignment within 30 days of the course, and who do not request an extension, will be issued with a certificate of attendance.