Certificate IV OHS (BSB41407)
The Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (BSB41407) has been replaced with the Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety (BSB41412).
The information below is for currently enrolled students only.
Core Units 6 Required
- BSBOHS401B Contribute to the implementation of a systematic approach to managing OHS.
- BSBOHS402B Contribute to the implementation of the OHS consultation process.
- BSBOHS403B Identify hazards and assess OHS risks.
- BSBOHS404B Contribute to the implementation of strategies to control OHS risk.
- BSBOHS405B contribute to the implementation of emergency procedures.
- BSBOHS408A Assist with compliance with OHS and other relevant laws.
Electives Units - 3 Required
At least 2 of the selected electives must be marked with a *
- BSBREL401A Establish networks *
- BSBRES401A Analyse and present research information *
- BSBOHS406B Use equipment to conduct workplace monitoring. *
- BSBOHS407A Monitor a safe workplace *
- BSBMKG413A Promote products & services *
- BSBCUS401A Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies *
- BSBRSK401A Identify risk and apply risk management processes *
- BSBPMG510A Manage projects *
- BSBWRT401A Write complex documents *
- BSBINN301A Promote innovation in a team environment *
- BSBWOR401A Establish effective workplace relationships +
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness +
- BSBWOR404A Develop work priorities +
- BSBLED401A Develop teams and individuals +