The fatigue management unit TLIF2010A describes the skills and knowledge required to apply fatigue management strategies, including identifying and acting upon signs of fatigue and implementing appropriate strategies to minimise fatigue during work activities, in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
The importance of Fatigue Management has become even more critical for companies and individuals with the national implementation of the Compliance and Enforcement (Chain of Responsibility) model legislation.
This course reviews how to apply fatigue management strategies, including identifying and acting upon signs of fatigue and implementing appropriate strategies to minimise fatigue during work activities, in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
This course complies with the fatigue management training requirements for drivers as specified on page 17 of the Feb 2014 Basic Fatigue Management Accreditation Guide. This course is formally known as "TLIF2010A Apply fatigue management principles."
You will be required to complete an online assessment. All materials are provided online.
* You will have 30 days to complete the course. this starts from the time you receive your login and password. You will only receive the login and password once you have paid. It may take us up to 1 working day to process your enrolment.
* You must have access to a computer in order to complete the course. Your computer should ideally have high speed internet access, and must be able to play flash presentations.
* You must be able to read English, and able to attempt the online assessment. The training notes and assessment are in English.
* You will need to print the evidence of identity document, so you should have access to a printer. Alternatively we can fax it to you on request.
* We will communicate with you by email. You must have an email address or access to an email address.
* Before we issue your certificate you must complete the assessment AND send us your evidence of ID and observer's statutory declaration. We will not issue your certificate until these documents are received by us.