Fire Extinguisher Training Course
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of fire and associated dangers. It identifies various types of fires, the relevant type of equipment to use on each and the practical operation and application of the various types of firefighting equipment installed in your premises.
- Define the types of workplace fires.
- Identify the types of extinguishers and hose reels installed in the workplace.
- Describe safe working practices in relation to fire prevention.
- Identify the limitations of first attack firefighting equipment.
- Define the application techniques for hose reels, fire blankets and fire extinguishers.
- Identify the specific dangers associated with first attack firefighting.
- Identify the specific dangers of fire and smoke.
- Implement after use requirements.
- Instruction and use of fire extinguishers on various types of fires.
- Instruction and operation of fire hose reels and fire blankets on fires where applicable.
Who should attend
- All employees
- All Workers