General Employee Induction
This course provides participants with the knowledge & skills to apply the principles of risk management as an integral part of an effective WHS management system.
The course also addresses the development of appropriate attitudes to enable employees to effectively participate in the prevention of workplace injuries and illnesses.
- WHS legislation in the Workplace
- Communication and Consultation in WHS
- Implementing Health and Safety Risk Management
- Emergencies & First Aid in the Workplace (Optional Module)
- Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation (Optional Module)
Who should attend
- Line managers
- New workers
- In other words - Everybody !
- This course is equally suited for both new and long term employees, and will be presented in a manner relevant to your workplace.