This online safety training course is designed for all workers within a workplace. It covers the essentials in relation to working safely at work.
It is an ideal course for young workers, or anyone who wants to show their employer that they are aware of the importance of being safe at work.
This online safety course is also suitable to be incorporated as part of your company safety induction training program. Please contact us to discuss how we can customise it for your needs.
* You will have 30 days to complete the course.
* You must have access to a computer in order to complete the course. Your computer should ideally have high speed internet access, and must be able to play flash presentations.
* You must be able to read English, and able to attempt the online assessment. The training notes and assessment are in English.
* You will need to print the evidence of identity document, so you should have access to a printer. Alternatively we can fax it to you on request.
* We will communicate with you by email. You must have an email address or access to an email address.
* You will have two attempts to answer the questions correctly. At our discretion we will permit you a second attempt if we feel it appropriate.
* Before we issue your certificate you must complete the assessment AND send us your evidence of ID and observer's statutory declaration. We will not issue your certificate until these documents are received by us.
Click the enrol button to create an account.
Once your account has been created you will be able to purchase this course using Paypal from within your ePortal.
Access to the training material isusually within 10-15 minutes, although you may be required to log out and then log back in to the Online Learning Portal.