RIIWHS204D Work Safely At Heights
Work Safely at Heights course is designed for students who could be required to undertake routine procedures involving working at height. The course is designed to expose students who work at height to a broad range of height risk situations and to correctly implement a safe working procedure. The successful student will be competent to work at height using applicable fall protective equipment. During the course we will assist you to develop safe work method statements and risk assessments for working at height. All workers who conduct or supervise tasks whilst at height will find this course beneficial to workplace safety.
- Identifying the work requirements, work procedures and instructions for the task; accessing and installing equipment;
- Performing work at heights;
- Cleaning up the work area.
Who Should Attend
- This course is applicable for workers who may be required to work at heights and use safety harnesses and fall arrest equipment. It is also appropriate for Managers and Supervisors with responsibility for workers who perform work at heights.
Course Recognition Information
- Easy HR is a Registered Training Organisation : RTO number 91334.
- Participants must complete a practical and theoretical assessment. Participants should wear suitable footwear and clothing. Dresses and skirts are not appropriate for this course.